Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning solvent

DoN. Nichols wrote:
On 2008-03-19, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:47:38 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Pete
C." quickly quoth:

[ ... ]

Not in a little pressure washer carb.

I wondered how a Carter AFB throttle body might possibly fit in an
ultrasound tub. Perhaps if quartered first? g

It depends on the ultrasonic cleaner. I think that one might
fit in mine -- other than perhaps the depth. And I've seen ones which
could have accommodated my entire 1622cc MGA engine. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

A buddy of mine worked in a lab that did a lot of work for GE and one of
the items in there I wished I could afford was an ultrasonic tank that
you could fit a big block in without any trouble. Course when he
mentioned what they had paid to get(large 8 digit figure) it I decided
it was a bit out of reach. I found out a few years later that it had
been cut up as scrap when that division closed down and they built a new
lab....

--
Steve W.