Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default Foreclosed Homes: A Local Blight

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Mar 19, 4:39 am, Terry Coombs wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
A word of caution....it can happen to your neighborhood.
And more is to come as the Republican recession deepens....
TMT

Been that way on our street for years . Started with the first
section 8 rental and been going downhill ever since . We have more empty
houses on our street than occupied ... with the derelicts and ho's and
drug dealers that go along .
--
Snag , but they leave "the Harley Guy" alone .

The Republicans have been at the helm of this country for years...

TMT

Maybe in an alternate reality. In this one the Democrats have been in
control FAR longer. 40 consecutive years in the Senate until 1995

Care to argue with the actual recorded numbers?

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/his...s/partydiv.htm
http://clerk.house.gov/art_history/h.../partyDiv.html

--
Steve W.