Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Foreclosed Homes: A Local Blight

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Mar 19, 12:54 pm, cavelamb himself wrote:

Wes wrote:

"NewsGroups" spar@plaus wrote:

Nothing to doo with republicans! All to do with people who spent MUCH
more than they had coming in. People ,with no commin sense, that can only
blame themselves for the situation they are in.

Just another version of the run on Nasdaq, Enron, ect. By the time we
commoners find out about the ez money it is sucker time.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

What ever happened to, "You can't cheat an honest man"?

You want something for nothing, you get nothing for something.- Hide quoted text -

I have heard that saying used when referencing President Bush.

TMT

this is looking like Obsessive compulsive disorder...