Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Foreclosed Homes: A Local Blight

On Mar 19, 12:54*pm, cavelamb himself wrote:
Wes wrote:
"NewsGroups" spar@plaus wrote:

Nothing to doo with republicans! *All to do with people who spent MUCH
more than they had coming in. * People ,with no commin sense, that can only
blame themselves for the situation they are in.

Just another version of the run on Nasdaq, Enron, ect. *By the time we
commoners find out about the ez money it is sucker time.

Wes
in their eyes." *Dick Anthony Heller

What ever happened to, "You can't cheat an honest man"?

You want something for nothing, you get nothing for something.- Hide quoted text -

I have heard that saying used when referencing President Bush.

TMT