Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Foreclosed Homes: A Local Blight

On Mar 19, 4:39*am, Terry Coombs wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
A word of caution....it can happen to your neighborhood.

And more is to come as the Republican recession deepens....

TMT

* *Been that way on our street for years . Started with the first
section 8 rental and been going downhill ever since . We have more empty
houses on our street than occupied ... with the derelicts and ho's and
drug dealers that go along .
* *--
* *Snag , but they leave "the Harley Guy" alone .

The Republicans have been at the helm of this country for years...

TMT