Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - The Republican Prosperity

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Mar 18, 8:23 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

Trouble staying on topic today, TMT? d8-)

Does he ever stay on topic?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

That is really funny coming from you Mike.

When you don't want to answer, you evade the question.

Tell me...could you stand an extra $12 billion this month?

Sure email me, and I'll tell you where to mail the check

How about your country?

It's a nice country. If you would open your eyes you would see more
good than bad. OTOH, everyone here knows that is impossible, because
all you do is start off topic threads to stir up trouble.