Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - The Republican Prosperity

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Mar 18, 2:57 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

If the industry is willing to accept a government handout (and it has
accepted many), then government regulation comes with it.

There is no free lunch...

TMT

Just make sure you don't kill the golden goose by putting him on a
starvation diet, while the geese in London, Hong Kong, etc. are bulking
up
and are spoiling for a fight for control.

--
Ed Huntress

The Golden Goose is going to be placed on a strict diet whether he
likes it or not.

If for no other reason because the consumers cannot not feed it any
more.

Can you blame them?

I am sure a conservative will.

There is no politician so much a fool that he'll kill off the financial
markets. There are plenty of liberal voters who would do so, but, when
they
find that they can't buy anything but tortillas and beans, and that they
can't get a job, they'll point to somebody else as the cause of their
problems.

This whole economy is a mobile, TMT. Watch what you shake.

--
Ed Huntress- Hide quoted text -

I guess that is why we are spending $12 billion in Iraq...to spend it
"wisely".

TMT

Trouble staying on topic today, TMT? d8-)

--
Ed Huntress