Posted to rec.woodworking
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default The Borg part..... ?

On Mar 18, 11:58 am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Jeff" wrote:
I got a power mower from Home
Despot. We live on a small city lot and price drove that purchase, not
quality. It takes twenty minutes to mow the lawn. How good does it
need to be?

Whatever happened to a hand mower?

Mowed an 80 x 150 yard with a hand mower for years.

By today's view, it would be considered "green" friendly, back then it was
just exercise.

We were lucky enough to buy a corner lot. While I could certainly mow
it with a push mower, I'd rather spend the additional time cutting
black walnut on my table saw.... (You didn't think I'd get back on
topic, did you?)

Jeff