Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman Bruce L. Bergman is offline

Default still work out there - MN

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 22:57:43 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

That's one look. Another, more realistic is that this is a HUGE opportunity.
If you're so doomy-gloomy you should take all your worthless money and all you
can borrow and use it to buy hard goods that won't loose all their value like
money will. I'd recommend wire brushes, but lead time are getting longer as I'm
booked for months even running over-time and weekends, and hiring warm bodies as
fast as I can.

So? The Kid needs a little overtime, so why isn't he coming up to
the plant and putting some in? I think he knows where to find it...

-- Bruce --