Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default ibm selectric II

Sam Goldwasser wrote:

"JANA" writes:

You should do a Google search and look around for someone who can service
this for you. As for myself, I would want to properly preserve this prize
typewriter. I would give it out to a professional service man and pay the
few dollars to have it properly fixed.

I have an old Remington from 1963. I found someone near to me that was still
servicing these for collectors. It is now in very good condition.

You call 1963 old?

Well, not for YOU. After all, you built your first radio with a
brand new Fleming valve that he made just for you! ;-)

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html