Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default still work out there - MN

Tom Gardner wrote:

I have no misconceptions, you should examine yours. Bear Stearns is/was a house
of cards. Volumes will be written about this period and lessons will be
learned. But, it's not the end of the world. Sorry for you to hear but EVERY
one I know in business (it seems almost all of my friends are in business) is
going gang-busters! It could be that we all have the same value system and have
built our businesses on solid foundations and not "get rich quick" schemes. Can
Bear Sterns say the same? Why do you think the housing market/sub-prime bubble
was unsustainable? Gee, who didn't see THAT coming?

Their investors?

BTW, if you get too tired of the snow, and looking for workers, you
should consider Florida. Reasonable real estate, lots of willing
workers, plus it's a "Right to Work" state.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html