Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default still work out there - MN

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

LOL...Good to hear times are good with you...you are an
exception...that is if times are actually good.

Times were good at Bear Stearns last week...not so good today.

A dose of reality might help correct your mispreception of what is
really going on.

If you feel lucky maybe you might want to use all your worthless money
to buy some of Bear Stearns.

TMT

I have no misconceptions, you should examine yours. Bear Stearns is/was a house
of cards. Volumes will be written about this period and lessons will be
learned. But, it's not the end of the world. Sorry for you to hear but EVERY
one I know in business (it seems almost all of my friends are in business) is
going gang-busters! It could be that we all have the same value system and have
built our businesses on solid foundations and not "get rich quick" schemes. Can
Bear Sterns say the same? Why do you think the housing market/sub-prime bubble
was unsustainable? Gee, who didn't see THAT coming?