Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reinventing the wheel!

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:22:59 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Cat, the other white meat.

People think that I keep them around as pets.
Survivalists and ranchers keep meat on the hoof..or paw as the case
may be.

Pa! Someone done went and ate all them cats!!!!!!! We's gonna all
starve!!!!!!!!

Not as long as one has neighbors one doesnt like.

Longpig is the other, other white meat.

Do you have any good recipes for troll? Or can't they be cleaned
enough to cook?

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html