Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ED ED is offline

Default still work out there - MN

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:21:17 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

But if you are talented, driven, well educated, and a bit lucky and
like the NYC lifestyle it's great.

Yeah, I know they work like dogs, and my son does, too. I think that most of
the interest from these kids is the excitement and glamour.

Still, on an income/effort basis, it beats most work all to hell.

Thats why it's called work, I suppose, and yep they make some
serious dough. But I also have it on good authority that a life
out west on a ranch or some such is not necessiarly a bad thing....I
agree..
ED