Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Reinventing the wheel!

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:44:25 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Dan@
(Dan ) quickly quoth:

If it wasn't for "reinventing the wheel" we'd only have stone wheels with
one choice of tire for only one make and model of automobile. So much for
building a better mousetrap, why reinvent the mousetrap?

I honestly haven't found a mouse trap that works better than the
second one made. The first one would be the cat I suppose.

Huh? After having to feed, then neuter them, putting up with loud
nights, their territory marking, pooping, and furniture/people
scratching, not to mention the fur all the eff over EVERYTHING, the
cat cannot be considered the better mousetrap. Especially at 1,500
times the price.

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs