Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Reinventing the wheel!

On 2008-03-17, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Dan wrote:

If it wasn't for "reinventing the wheel" we'd only have stone wheels with
one choice of tire for only one make and model of automobile. So much for
building a better mousetrap, why reinvent the mousetrap?

I honestly haven't found a mouse trap that works better than the
second one made. The first one would be the cat I suppose.

That model has too many moving parts, and wears out too fast.

But -- it is self-resetting and relocates to surprise the mice
instead of them learning where the humans set the traps. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564