Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some of the best Chinglish I've ever seen....

Spehro Pefhany wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:15:41 -0600, the renowned cavelamb himself
wrote:

Jon Elson wrote:

NokNokMan wrote:

http://inpcars.com/tire-pressure-gauges/

Enjoy,
Nok

That's not chinglish, that's just pure gibberish!
Sheesh, it IS the worst I've seen in quite a while.
I'm sure it helps them sell product!

Jon

It looks like it came straight from BabbleFish.com

I've used babelfish a fair bit. Looks to me like some round-eye having
some fun. ;-)

Yeah, really! Imagine a company trying to sell a product with such
literature!
Maybe somebody was running a contest for the document that causes
Babelfish to spew the most unintelligible result.

On the other hand, I just bought a digital camera microscope eyepiece
gadget that originates from China, and everybody that sells it has
the following in the specs listing :

Operating SystemWindows2000-XP (Professional-SP4) -XP (Professional-SP2)
are installed when shipping.No working if specifications up to reach of
above after shipment

I mean, this last gibberish sentence is duplicated in over 30 web sites
I have seen for the same product. I have no idea what it means.

Jon