Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some of the best Chinglish I've ever seen....

cavelamb himself wrote:
Jon Elson wrote:

NokNokMan wrote:

http://inpcars.com/tire-pressure-gauges/

Enjoy,
Nok

That's not chinglish, that's just pure gibberish!
Sheesh, it IS the worst I've seen in quite a while.
I'm sure it helps them sell product!

Jon

It looks like it came straight from BabbleFish.com

Gosh, I've used Babelfish before, and it did a fine job with it. Not as
good as a fluent reader/writer in BOTH languages would do, but NOTHING
this bad. It may depend on the original language, though, I don't think
I've ever tried to translate Chinese before, just a couple major
European languages.

Jon