Posted to alt.home.repair
INSPECTOR via HomeKB.com INSPECTOR via HomeKB.com is offline

Default Don't upset the inspector

Hear hear, most inspectors are professional and the work is demanding. Lots
of paperwork and dealing with people with a bad attitude is not easy. There
are strict guidlines that the inspector must follow but, if you look hard
enough you can almost always find infractions. When the people I'm dealing
with are co-operative I usually work with them to solve the problems and move
on. There is plenty of work without having to return to a site.

Tony Hwang wrote:
Eventually he did.

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]

Did you say: We are all human after all. No one is perfect. Are you? .

Hi,
I am not. I never ran into a inhumane inspectors. They were always
helpful and kind. Also I believe in what goes round comes around.