Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default still work out there - MN

On Mar 17, 11:48*am, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
Ask him how long he could have lasted if the economy was totally down and
he
had to rely on unemployement and savings.

He would have been in trouble by Wednesday. (day after tommorrow)

Your son has good marketable skills but he needs to always keep in mind
what
would happen if... *If you get hurt outside of work, most places don't
keep
you on for long and poof goes the health insurance unless you can make the
cobra payments.

He needs to have a reserve fund in liquid funds. *Hopefully he has it but
bet he doesn't.

I tells him and tells him. He don't listen. I didn't listen to my dad either
when I was a young buck. What goes around comes around.

Karl

I am sorry to hear that.

I know of several families who are seeing the same thing...and their
kids are going through very bad financial stuff...only to get worse.

As a parent you need to decide how much you will help him when IT
happens...and IT will.

Defining the boundaries early as to how much help you will offer is
best for all involved.

And don't offer to cosign any loans.

TMT