Igor

Default source needed - steel router bit v-groove

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:19:06 GMT, "CW" wrote:

The molding head would be the best choice. For that type of profile, it is
far more efficient. Yes, look in the Yellow Pages under "grinding, tool and
cutter".

No luck in the Yellw Pages but having some luck at Thomas Register. I think. Not
100% sure if the companies I am finding are right, but I'll check on Monday. Thanks.

BTW, I also found a company that makes "roughers" and burrs, or some such.
http://www.midwestcuttingtools.com/burrs.htm
Designed to rough-up surfaces, and they have 60 deg bits, so I could use the standard
router bit and then the rougher. That is now Plan B.