Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Dishwasher screwed in from the TOP and then tiled over (how tosecure now?)

On Mar 16, 10:10*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:27:05 -0700 (PDT), Mikepier

wrote:
What is the model of your dishwasher? Some like mine have side
mounting screw locations in the event you can't mount it at the top.
For example, if you have granite countertops.

I'm shocked. I have granite and secure the DW into the counter wood,
right below. Never saw a side screw mount method (not excluded).

Two screws and the two brackets.

If you have granite over wood, then yes you can still top mount it.
But if you just have 1 1/4" granite with no wood underneath, it makes
the side mounting option a good choice.
The GE's like mine have these side holes.