Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Battery question

Gunner Asch wrote:

I grew up on Lake Superior, in the Upper Penninsula of northern
Michigan.

I worked for a number of winters on the North Slope.

Im rather familiar with the subject of cold......

Which is why I now live in California

I may tell you bad jokes and kid you, but I've never thought you to
be stupid.

BTW, do you use any AT (Mini tower) power supplies in the computers
on tools? I have a couple dozen extra, if you need any. I even have a
few good PC/XT supplies.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html