Scott Cramer

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US - Leon, give it a rest (for YOUR sake)...

On 11 Jul 2003, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Leon, it's fine with me if you're willing to compromise on that. The
problem is that $aw$top wants to use the power of the Federal
government to force every table saw buyer to make the same
compromise, whether they are willing to do so or not -- and that's
contrary to the principles of freedom.

And then appended his mantra:

Now Doug. I think you need to apologize to Leon for calling him a
hypocrite, or at least admit to being one yourself.

How do you figure that? I'm not aware of any principle of freedom that
allows taking innocent life, simply because it's inconvenient.

The Supreme Court disagrees - women have been free to have abortions
for 30 years now, whether you like it or not. Your hypocrisy is in
supporting only those freedoms that you agree with.