Doug Miller

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US - Leon, give it a rest (for YOUR sake)...

In article , Scott Cramer wrote:
On 11 Jul 2003, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

Leon, it's fine with me if you're willing to compromise on that. The
problem is that $aw$top wants to use the power of the Federal
government to force every table saw buyer to make the same compromise,
whether they are willing to do so or not -- and that's contrary to the
principles of freedom.

And then appended his mantra:

Now Doug. I think you need to apologize to Leon for calling him a
hypocrite, or at least admit to being one yourself.

Scott

How do you figure that? I'm not aware of any principle of freedom that allows
taking innocent life, simply because it's inconvenient.

--
Regards,