Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Testing FatMax TLM 100 laser measure

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

I'd rather be ice fishing.

What is your favorite ice to catch, or do you catch and release? ;-)

I like the big 25-pound blocks, 'cause they're slow to melt. If you fillet
and skin 'em right away and stick them in the freezer, they're good until
summer.

(You're really digging through some old stuff here to get a chuckle,
Michael. You need some good jokes to get your blood flowing.)

Actually, I need blood thinner, but the VA doctor's excuse was, Well,
you might need surgery some day. I get cut on something, and there is
almost no bleeding, and it takes weeks or months longer to heal because
of it.

As far as old jokes, someone needs to remember them. Today's' jokes
are all running for office, anyway.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html