Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default OT - Totally. Bread from supermarket bakery. Tiger Bread

John wrote:
Any fans of "Tiger Bread"?

If so, please take a look at the label - does it claim to contain
Sesame Oil?

Reason - I used to really like Tiger Bread - but recently it seems to
taste the same as any other. Sainsbury's does not claim theirs
contains sesame oil - but I am sure it used to.

It's painted with sesame paste before proving. Ask the bakers - they'll tell
you exactly what's in it. It works well at home but tends to flatten my
bread a bit for some reason. Flour not strong enough probably.

Si