Leon

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US - Leon, give it a rest (for YOUR sake)...

Mike,

I answered so many posts for such a long time yesterday that I will have to
take your work on what you say I said and or what you think you said...
LOL...
This is what makes our country great. We can all show our views and that is
OK. If the views were always one sided or no one ever stepped up to voice
another opinion, this would be a boring place.
I appreciate you concern about the government getting more involved in our
lives. I can also appreciate or accept that some times we have to give up a
little to get something else that may want. Life often throws us a curve
and we have to compromise to maintain the course. This issue is one that I
am willing to compromise on. I don't expect you or any one else to change
their minds unless you do so willfully.