Doug Miller

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

In article . com, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Why wait?

Why? because they are not shipping the saws? good enough reason? You keep
harping on the same "buy one now" but no matter how much you want one, they
are not on the market, they are not available, they are not in the stores.

"SawStop Table Saws Now Available"
http://www.sawstop.com/ordering.htm

I'd consider one on my nest saw also. Why next? I have no idea when, if
ever, I'll buy another saw and I don't know when they will ship so I cannot
plan on getting one just yet.

I would have considered one for my next saw too, had it not been for $aw$top's
latest ploy. Leon keeps harping on the importance of safety, saying that we
need a government mandate to protect everyone -- but he's not concerned enough
about his own safety to buy one.

Until they start manufacturing and shipping, you should find a real
argument. You just sound silly asking the same question when the answer is
so obvious. THEY DON'T EXIST YET.

YES THEY DO.

Ed

--