Bay Area Dave

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US - Leon, give ita rest (for YOUR sake)...

I AM surprised that you have spent so much time debating this one issue. I'm
not trying to kill the messenger. I just don't agree that it is a wise idea for
the government to get involved in this type of legislation. Who was calling you
names? I'll kick their butts! g

Sorry to hear you tweaked your blade...

dave

Leon wrote:

I thought it was 50.... Gee s are you bored... Ha...

No, I am not making a crusade at all.... I blows me away to think that my
very own thoughts on the subject are so threatening to every one. Am I
really presenting that good of an argument in my beliefs that most every one
is so damn scared that it will happen? I really do not have any monetary
interest in the Saw Stop. Dont kill the messenger.....

Unfortunately I have to stay away from the TS, I tried to tilt the blade
without taking out the zero clearance insert and well, that blade is on its
way to Forrest and an new one is on its way to its new home. Tick Tock....
Every one does have their opinion and right to voice it.. Its that freedom
of speech thing.... Cracks me up the with all the name calling....

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
I just quickly counted how many posts to this thread you have already
made--over 44! You are making this a full time crusade, I take it?? g

Go
have a beer and stay away from sharp tools for a while. Everyone has their
opinion on this SawStop thing.

dave

Leon wrote:

snip