Leon

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

My spell checker has a mind if it own..... Some time I have to misspell a
word 6 or 7 times to get it to accept it... ;~)

Opinion...... I think I hit Accept all instead of correct all...

Good night... I think.

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
s.com...
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 03:29:18 +0000, Leon wrote:

Boy... so yours is the openion that should be observed and not mine...
Living in a free country entitles the citizens to voice their views...

value yours and mine.

Jeez, Leon. At least update your spell checker for openion - opinion.
You've been using that on every post, so it's not a one time thing.

-Doug