Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pinot Grigio Pinot Grigio is offline

Default Jif Replacement

This stuff is better. It shifts all grease in seconds up to the point
where it is verging on being like burnt on oven grease. It leaves
those behind as small pinhead sized islands which need another
treatment.

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/product.aspx/!21378

This is available from most cleaning suppliers but Lakeland are about
the cheapest. Note that the 500ml bottle for £3.99 is 5x concentrated.

I don't know if the trigger spray bottle comes with it, looks like it
does but they don't actually say.

It is even better / faster acting than my erstwhile favourite "Aerosol
Label Remover" "Electrolube LRM" containing d- Limonene, which makes
it smell of oranges.

DG

Thanks. I will give it a try.