Tomeshew

Default Crank Handle to Raise & Lower Router in Table?

Yes, it was just that, a speedo cable with a nut driver welded to the end, that
turned a like size bolt used on the router. Sorry, but the details and where I
saw it elude me. Maybe my neighbor had the plans. Stay tuned. Tom

Dave wrote: I seem to recall reading
of a home/shop-built arrangement consisting of a cable attached to the
router's plunge mechanism on one end and a crank wheel mounted to the
router table cabinet on the other. Does this sound familiar to
anyone? Any instructions/directions online?