Leon

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

While we are on a slightly different OT subject... ;~)

As I have to a couple of others, and at lease the other Doug, ;~)

I also wish to extend to you my apologies if I have offended you in any way
during this lively SawStop discussion. While we don't see eye to eye on
this subject, thank God that we live in a country where this is OK. You do
live in the USA don't you... ;~) Yeah,,, you do...

Any way we have both been on this news group way to long to let a simple
discussion create a cold atmosphere among ourselves.

It would probably be a good idea for some one to copy past this entire
thread to the government and to SawStop and let them see how the group views
this issue.. I think it would send a stronger message than other forms of
voicing ones views. I probably should not be the one to speak for those
against the issue.. ;~)

Any way.. good night and be careful

Leon