Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pinot Grigio Pinot Grigio is offline

Default Jif Replacement

Cif is supposed to be the same but it does not clean as well as the old
Jif.
It is more creamy and runny than the old stuff.

As far as I know only the name changed,twas something they found out about
Jif? and wasn't good for the brand?

Have you shaken it to make sure its contents are mixed well? some times
these cleaners are on the shelves for ages?

Yep, I always give bottles a good shake. I bought Cif soon after the name
change but it just wouldn't clean off those grease spots. I managed to buy
some Jif before it disappeared and it did the trick. Could I have bought a
duff Cif?