Leon

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

"
Well Leon, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. If you think

that
free peoples in a free society making their own decisions in a free market
is somehow "arrogant" (at least that's what I can gather from the parts of
your post that aren't self-contradictory), that's fine. You don't really
_have_ to make any decisions, just please don't be so cavalier about

giving
away other people's ability to do so.

Geees Jim,, I have NOOOOOOO control over any of this...Just my opinion.....I
can give away nothing of yours and visa versa.... I really had no idea that
I was so threatening