Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default Tabletop Surface Grinder - Nashua NH

Ned Simmons wrote in article
No connection, no opinion on its value, just a heads up.

http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/603268616.html

--
Ned Simmons

That is a Sanford surface grinder.

It is a different color than mine - which is what I call a light olive drab
- which might suggest that it has been refurbished somewhere along the
line.

I bought one that looks like that one a couple of years ago for $150.

Before I got it home - 50 miles - I was offered $750 for it.

If I didn't already have one, I would probably take a look at this one.

BTW - There's a strong chance that the original 110v mag chuck pictured
with the machine doesn't work. I just use a small regular mag chuck on
mine.