Posted to uk.d-i-y
RobertL RobertL is offline

Default Everest Double Glazing

On Mar 13, 1:10*am, CJB wrote:
I am having trouble with Everest a contract to replace the
windows
of my flat. They are stone-walling me and refusing to reply to
letters
and emails. This is actually causing a huge amount of stress and
extra
expense. Don't Get Done Get Dom is interested - but I need to get the
windows in a.s.a.p. - but I can't get anyone in Everest to display
any
form of interest whatsoever. They also have £1000 deposit of mine.
There customer serivce is appalling. Also does anyone else out there
have any experience of Everest? I'd be interested to hear how they
got
on. Cheers - Chris B.

uk.legal and uk.legal.moderated might offer advice also, but give them
more details of what you actually agreed with everest.

Robert