Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_9_] Frank[_9_] is offline

Default 2-cycle oil mix ratio question.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Mar 12, 7:26 am, " Frank" wrote:
"Robert Barr" wrote in message

et...

Thanks for reading.

How much does a 1-gallon plastic fuel can cost? Compare that to the cost
of the OPE you're fueling.

I'd go with a few fuel cans and a magic marker. Just do it right -- it
won't cost all that much.

What is OPE?

I'm already using four different one gallon cans for the different mixes
plus one 2.5 gallon for regular and one 2.5 gallon for premium. I don't
use
the equipment all that much and every few months I dump the old gas out or
else some of the 2-stroke won't run right or needed to tear out the
carburetors. So a one mix fits all would be welcome and much less gas to
dump.

every few months I dump the old gas out

Where?

In another gas can until its filled than into the 30 year plus Troy-Built
tiller. Where else you suggest it be dumped?

Still wonder what is OPE.