Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Joe Joe is offline

Default Suggestions for Holly

I have no problem with any freely available use of any of my comments
from rec.crafts.woodturning to be posted on
http://www.morewoodturning.net.
(no monies charged to view this info on your site).

And/or you can just add a google link if you want to allow others to
participate in the discussion easily.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...def36a92cf0034

I am a hobbyist and do not consider myself an expert. I have not been
trained or attended school for woodworking and my primary income is not
from woodworking.

"Answers" I give are from personal experience and
may result in damage or harm. Use at your own risk.

As with any suggestions from a web source, double check with other
sources for a sanity check. Grammatical errors may be present in
comments.

Assume all links are for reference only to clarify ideas
unless specifically endorsed.