Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default Union workers make more money $

On Mar 11, 9:43*am, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:36:06 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron

wrote:
On Mar 11, 12:10*am, Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:54:22 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron

wrote:
On Mar 10, 10:24*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 01:13:01 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

*I love little boys

* It's OK Ron, we all know that you're a pedophile. *Sooner or later,
the police will arrest you but it's ok, because they're union cops.
Remember that as they beat the crap out of you, that they're union, too.

And the Corrections Officers Union guards will be looking the other
way as the general population cons gang rape Ron, then stick a shank
in his ear and wiggle it around like a 5 speed.

Union Brotherhood and all that.

Gunner

Gunner:

* * How did you get your name? Calling people names and making
accusations about others.People that you do not even know.They should
call you guillotine lips.It is more fitting to your toxic personality.
You really are a nasty person but I am sure that you already knew
that..
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

The irony of a Union spit shill calling ME names and calling ME
nasty, is exquisite and a marvelous thing to behold.

Btw...what accusation did I make about you, other than you being a
Union spit shill?

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Gunner:
* Back in the spring of 1970. * I was retuning home from my second
tour of duty in Vietnam. *We arrived in Oakland,California.. * I
finished processing. Got my orders for a 30 day leave and then I would
report to Ft.Riley Kansas.As I was leaving I had to walk beside a
chain link fence to where I would catch a taxi. On the other side of
the fence there were antiwar demonstrators. * I was cursed,spit at and
called ever name that you could think of. *I did not know any of these
people! *They did not know me but yet they attacked me. * As I
approached near the end of their group. A young woman flashed me. As I
looked over...someone threw urine at my face and on my uniform. I
could have easily pull the trigger. Years later I was going through
some rough times. I could see faces from Vietnam and faces from
Oakland. I came close to pulling the pin. I learned and survived.
* You Gunner remind me of those people at Oakland. "They did not know
me but yet they attacked me" You are the same..
Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Actually Ron..I got off the Freedom Bird in 1974, and went straight to
Letterman for some remedial healing. *However..when I got off the
Freedom Bird in 1972, I had much the same experience as you, however I
did punch out the hippy chick and her boyfriend, while a San Fran cop
made a concerted effort to look the other way. "Baby kiler? Really?
Then you are gonna love this..Bap bap". If Id used the cane, I could
have killed them both.

Now all your blather proves this:

There are people in the world with firm *but stupid convictions.
There are people in the world willing to shoot off their mouths and
spew all sorts of babble.
There are people in the world trying to get sympathy with the Pity Me
card.

Seems you share the same two traits with the hippies and the third
trait is symptomatic of most union pukes..trying to get sympathy.

Son, Ive got a bunch of bangles and gongs tucked away in a dusty
footlocker..including the Purple ****up with the 3 chevrons on it.

Big ****ing deal. Another day at the office.

Did I mention at one time, for a very short time, I WAS a union
member? UAW.

And I bailed out of there as fast as my limp would let me before I
turned into a drone like you.

Now was there anything else you wished to whimper about, you Union
spit Buffoon?

Ruck up dude, and drive on. *This is Usenet. You havent figured out
yet that your spew is both ill conceived and unwanted when you
continually *present it to a group of people who HAVE been union
members, or forced to work with them? *Id have thought that you would
have figured this out a very long time ago. *But then...your ilk is
not noted for its intelligence. If it was..you would be a business
owner.

So stick your pity party in your ass and slither back under your rock.

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

In 1932, with the creation of the Purple Heart, Wound Chevrons were no
longer awarded to Army personnel.

In the modern military, the Wound Chevron is considered obsolete.

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com