Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union workers make more money $

"*" wrote in message
news:01c88100$c4ccd340$d098c3d8@race...

Millwright Wrong wrote in article
On Mar 7, 1:45 pm, Jon Anderson wrote:
* wrote:
And, here I thought you were pro-union......................

LMAO....

Jon

In 2005, an average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) was paid 821 times
as much as a minimum wage earner, who earns just $5.15 per hour. An
average CEO earns more before lunchtime on the very first day of work
in the year than a minimum wage worker earns all year.

----------

Well, when you give up your union card and become a CEO, I'm sure you have
a plan somwhere to share your fortune with your former union brothers and
sisters - keeping only union scale for yourself.

Sure!

I see you're still desperately wishing you were a CEO getting paid hundreds
of times what you are really worth instead of just an ordinary working man.
Not being rich is really getting you down isn't it? Why else would you be so
ready to defend a wealthy class you are not a member of?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" meagain@rockvilleUSA wrote in message

In 2005, an average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) was paid 821 times
as much as a minimum wage earner, who earns just $5.15 per hour. An
average CEO earns more before lunchtime on the very first day of work
in the year than a minimum wage worker earns all year.

You forgot to mention that he probably works six or seven days a week, and
60-100 hours. He comes in if he's sick. He doesn't take paid holidays.

He
travels all night to be there for a meeting in another city in the

morning.
Then he hops on a jet, flies home, gets a couple of hours sleep, and is
there at 0630 to be ready for the 0800 meeting. He does things a "minimum
wage worker" would not consider doing, nor be required to do under current
liberal Democrat worker rights laws. He also stands to be terminated at
will, at the whim of management, or at the change of officials.

If he wants to work that hard, I'm all for giving him the dough. It's

dough
that I'm not smart enough to make happen, or too lazy to work that hard

for.

Just give me forty and the door, is what I say. I have owned my own
businesses, and made less than the help. And worried a lot more.

And what is keeping these minimum wage workers from getting education,
training, and experience and knocking this King of the Hill off his

throne?

Answer: nothing but their own stupidity, lack of motivation, lack of
ambition, and laziness.

Steve

I guess you forgot another reason. How many CEO jobs are there in the
country? A couple thousand? How many people are there? Millions. So no
matter how hard you work there are only so many CEO slots available. Same
with radio talk show jobs. Do anything you want but you have little chance
of getting one. They are all filled and nobody wants to quit. So much for
your explanation for why everyone isn't knocking the king off the thrown.
Too many people and not enough jobs.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawkie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:

That's the beauty of the free market.

Yes. We don't have to buy overpriced union made crap.

Instead you get to buy cheaply priced and made goods produced by slave labor
in China and India. Why am I not surprised you prefer that than to buy
quality products produced by unionized American workers in American
factories that receive a fair wage but cost more. Could it be because you
are so poor even though you had every opportunity in this great country to
get rich and simply failed?

Idiot. What food is grown by chinese slave labor? I buy very little
new, because I will make do with what I have whenever possible. The fact
that I prefer to buy from non union suppliers doesn't mean I prefer to
buy imported crap. OTOH, some things are no longer US made, due to
greedy unions so I have no choice but to buy imports. If your union
pimps weren't so damn greedy, millions more american citizens would be
working in manufacturing.

Tell me, what proof do you have that the food you eat wasn't
harvested by illegal aliens, being paid slave wages?

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Steve:

What was I doing wrong? When I worked at the Kwajalein Missile Range I
would get a call to attend a meeting in Wash D.C and have to catch a

ride
on a C 141, freeze my butt, 2500 miles later, change planes in Hawaii
again 5,000 miles later in Chicago and finally land in Dulles or Reagan,
jump in a cab and attend a meeting that at least once only lasted 20
minutes, then grab a cab and head for the airport and reverse the film

and
end up in Kwajalein late in the afternoon only to find out that I would

be
supporting a mission at 3 o'clock in the morning. For awhile this
happened twice a month. Never did learn to sleep on a plane. At one

time
I was called on to entertain the Chief Scientist of the Star Wars group
from Wash. Took him sailing on our boat and was followed by his

security
team of 4 guys with machine guns in a big inflatable.
Sometimes I wasn't sure who I was or where I was going or why. I missed
the salary boat as I didn't get anywhere near 20 times the minimum wage.
BTW the base commander could put my name on a piece of paper and even
though I was Civil Service, my wife and I would be gone with the next C
141. No reviews, questions or anything. Stress was a bit high but the
sailing and scuba diving, when job permitted, was great. Maybe that was
my CEO perk equivalent.

You had the wrong connections; you weren't part of the old-boy network of
compensation-committee mutual back-scratchers; you belonged to the wrong
country club; and so on.

Forget Steve's myths. That's all they are. Sure, you will work very hard

as
a CEO, but that only explains perhaps 1/50th of their income. The other
49/50ths is other things, most of which have absolutely nothing to do with

company's performance.

It's game that one has to really, really want to play, because the rules
would make most of us puke.

--
Ed Huntress

Yes, getting to be the boss is a game but so far no one has yet explained
why the pay scale went up from 40 times a regular worker's pay in the 80s to
hundreds of times what regular workers get today. Did CEO jobs get a lot
tougher in the last 25 years? Are today's CEOs way more talented or brainy
than they used to be? Or could it be that the only difference is that the
current CEOs have figured out how to rig the system to plunder the companies
for tremendous personal gain? I vote for the last one.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

I love little boys

It's OK Ron, we all know that you're a pedophile. Sooner or later,
the police will arrest you but it's ok, because they're union cops.
Remember that as they beat the crap out of you, that they're union, too.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawkie wrote:

That is how he responds to everything after he's taken his meds.

Hawkie

No, you and the other self impotent union whores bore me to sleep.

--
My sig file can beat up your union sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:12:57 -0800, "Hawke"
wrote:

Yes, getting to be the boss is a game but so far no one has yet explained
why the pay scale went up from 40 times a regular worker's pay in the 80s to
hundreds of times what regular workers get today. Did CEO jobs get a lot
tougher in the last 25 years? Are today's CEOs way more talented or brainy
than they used to be? Or could it be that the only difference is that the
current CEOs have figured out how to rig the system to plunder the companies
for tremendous personal gain? I vote for the last one.

The CEO's have remained much as they were while the workers have
aquired new dependencies with union support and seniority.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

as Ron says union people make 30% more money.

Good. Somebody's gotta pay the tax increase when the Bush tax cuts
expire.

RWL

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 8, 11:15*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Hawkie wrote:

That is how he responds to everything after he's taken his meds.

Hawkie

* *No, you and the other self impotent union whores bore me to sleep.

--
My sig file can beat up your union sig file!

Then go back to dream land or wake up to see the truth

My question is -- when C.E.O.s have finally succeeded in laying off
the entire North American economy, forcing everyone to become a McJob
holding Wal-Mart wage slave, who the hell will be able to afford your
products? Are former Ford employees going to buy Fords? Are Hewlett-
Packard employees who have been screwed around by HP going to buy HP
products? Are people with no jobs, or poverty-level waged jobs, going
to be able to afford anything?
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Hawkie wrote:

That is how he responds to everything after he's taken his meds.

Hawkie

No, you and the other self impotent union whores bore me to sleep.

--
My sig file can beat up your union sig file!

Then go back to dream land or wake up to see the truth

Sure, Ron. You just don't want anyone watching to find out what you
do with those little boys.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Atta' boy, Millwright Wrong......

When you can't answer a simple, to-the-point question, start throwing
around some sexually-oriented insults.

I will ask again.......

How much SPAMMING - such as you are doing here - would actually be
tolerated on the millwright website..........

...........even if we weren't dealing with two-faced, hypocritical union
puppets who are incapable of independent thought..........such as yourself?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Millwright Wrong wrote in article
-- when C.E.O.s have finally succeeded in laying off
the entire North American economy, forcing everyone to become a McJob
holding Wal-Mart wage slave......I still won't have the talent to snag a
minimum wage, retail job without the protection of of union goons.

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com
----------

Finally, you speak the truth, Mr. Millwright Wrong

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

* wrote:
Atta' boy, Millwright Wrong......

When you can't answer a simple, to-the-point question, start throwing
around some sexually-oriented insults.

I will ask again.......

How much SPAMMING - such as you are doing here - would actually be
tolerated on the millwright website..........

..........even if we weren't dealing with two-faced, hypocritical union
puppets who are incapable of independent thought..........such as yourself?

Union worker is an oxymoron. The two words should never be used in the
same sentence.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Hawke wrote in article

* wrote:
[...]

Yet another example of the "us versus them" mentality that the union loves
to breed.........and even more evidence of why union shops are such angry
places to work when compared to non-union shops.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Chandler wrote:

* wrote:
Atta' boy, Millwright Wrong......

When you can't answer a simple, to-the-point question, start throwing
around some sexually-oriented insults.

I will ask again.......

How much SPAMMING - such as you are doing here - would actually be
tolerated on the millwright website..........

..........even if we weren't dealing with two-faced, hypocritical union
puppets who are incapable of independent thought..........such as yourself?

Union worker is an oxymoron. The two words should never be used in the
same sentence.

It might might a good punch line for a bad joke, though.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 01:13:01 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

I love little boys

It's OK Ron, we all know that you're a pedophile. Sooner or later,
the police will arrest you but it's ok, because they're union cops.
Remember that as they beat the crap out of you, that they're union, too.

And the Corrections Officers Union guards will be looking the other
way as the general population cons gang rape Ron, then stick a shank
in his ear and wiggle it around like a 5 speed.

Union Brotherhood and all that.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

*I love little boys

* It's OK Ron, we all know that you're a pedophile. *Sooner or later,
the police will arrest you but it's ok, because they're union cops.
Remember that as they beat the crap out of you, that they're union, too.

And the Corrections Officers Union guards will be looking the other
way as the general population cons gang rape Ron, then stick a shank
in his ear and wiggle it around like a 5 speed.

Union Brotherhood and all that.

Gunner

Gunner:

How did you get your name? Calling people names and making
accusations about others.People that you do not even know.They should
call you guillotine lips.It is more fitting to your toxic personality.
You really are a nasty person but I am sure that you already knew
that..
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

* wrote:
[...]

Guys like you make me laugh because you're such a joke. You're not a
business owner employing people, right? You have to work for wages, correct?
You probably don't make much more than an average income but you argue just
like you are part of the management of a big corporation. You also are
ignorant about what unions have done for the working people in this country,
that's for sure. So what makes you a traitor to working people when you are
one of them? Just plain stupid is the most likely answer. You're like the
merchant that wants money so bad you would sell the rope to a mob that wants
to lynch you. Yep, you're the type that never learns no matter what. You're
a conservative too, right? How'd I know that?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

Gunner:

How did you get your name? Calling people names and making
accusations about others.People that you do not even know.They should
call you guillotine lips.It is more fitting to your toxic personality.
You really are a nasty person but I am sure that you already knew
that..

Do you really think so? One thing is for damn sure. Gunner would
never sink low enough to promote unionism. he leaves that lowlife crap
to you and hawkie.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

The irony of a Union spit shill calling ME names and calling ME
nasty, is exquisite and a marvelous thing to behold.

Btw...what accusation did I make about you, other than you being a
Union spit shill?

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Gunner:
Back in the spring of 1970. I was retuning home from my second
tour of duty in Vietnam. We arrived in Oakland,California.. I
finished processing. Got my orders for a 30 day leave and then I would
report to Ft.Riley Kansas.As I was leaving I had to walk beside a
chain link fence to where I would catch a taxi. On the other side of
the fence there were antiwar demonstrators. I was cursed,spit at and
called ever name that you could think of. I did not know any of these
people! They did not know me but yet they attacked me. As I
approached near the end of their group. A young woman flashed me. As I
looked over...someone threw urine at my face and on my uniform. I
could have easily pull the trigger. Years later I was going through
some rough times. I could see faces from Vietnam and faces from
Oakland. I came close to pulling the pin. I learned and survived.
You Gunner remind me of those people at Oakland. "They did not know
me but yet they attacked me" You are the same..
Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Actually Ron..I got off the Freedom Bird in 1974, and went straight to
Letterman for some remedial healing. However..when I got off the
Freedom Bird in 1972, I had much the same experience as you, however I
did punch out the hippy chick and her boyfriend, while a San Fran cop
made a concerted effort to look the other way. "Baby kiler? Really?
Then you are gonna love this..Bap bap". If Id used the cane, I could
have killed them both.

Now all your blather proves this:

There are people in the world with firm but stupid convictions.
There are people in the world willing to shoot off their mouths and
spew all sorts of babble.
There are people in the world trying to get sympathy with the Pity Me
card.

Seems you share the same two traits with the hippies and the third
trait is symptomatic of most union pukes..trying to get sympathy.

Son, Ive got a bunch of bangles and gongs tucked away in a dusty
footlocker..including the Purple ****up with the 3 chevrons on it.

Big ****ing deal. Another day at the office.

Did I mention at one time, for a very short time, I WAS a union
member? UAW.

And I bailed out of there as fast as my limp would let me before I
turned into a drone like you.

Now was there anything else you wished to whimper about, you Union
spit Buffoon?

Ruck up dude, and drive on. This is Usenet. You havent figured out
yet that your spew is both ill conceived and unwanted when you
continually present it to a group of people who HAVE been union
members, or forced to work with them? Id have thought that you would
have figured this out a very long time ago. But then...your ilk is
not noted for its intelligence. If it was..you would be a business
owner.

So stick your pity party in your ass and slither back under your rock.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

[...]

Gunner, do you think these union dweebs will ever realize that
today's unions are nothing but the worlds largest Ponzi scheme?

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Nice SOB story, and here you are judging and damning people you've
never met. Do you expect us to beleive you are the only one who was
taunted by idiots when they got home? All of my possessions were
damaged while flying home, soaked with booze and other scents that were
so bad almost everything had to be thrown away, yet it didn' make me
want to shoot up the airport. You have everve mental problems, and you
need help before you do shoot someone.

Union Millwright and Damn stupid for It.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

My sig file can beat up your sig file!- Hide quoted text -

You said that you could not go to Vietnam because of your high
security clearance (bull ****).. So were did you fly in from? You
rough job at a heated/air conditioned T V repair shop
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Who needs your pity or your toxic attitude...

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Where does it say on this Usnet group that is only for stupid biased
idiots like yourself.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Terrell the Twinkie
Another example of " No none of my parents kids lived"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

So you failed at that too. There is still hope for you

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

You are so colorful. I bet your tattoo business is just blossoming in
the bath house

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

It does not take much to live off of the Government. No effort ,no
sweat and no work . Just your hand stretched out for the monthly check

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:
(snip)
It does not take much to (snipped 7th reply to only 2 posts)

You know, when you keep replying to the same post so many times it makes
you look disurbed or pathetic.

Take a break and drop your blood pressure.

The rest of us here could also use a break from your broken record.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

Thank you for your service to our country.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

Who needs your pity or your toxic attitude...

Talking to yourself again?

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

:

How did you get your name? Calling people names and making
accusations about others.People that you do not even know.They should
call you guillotine lips.It is more fitting to your toxic personality.
You really are a nasty person but I am sure that you already knew
that..

Do you really think so? One thing is for damn sure. Gunner would
never sink low enough to promote unionism. he leaves that lowlife crap
to you and hawkie.

The irony is great, just great. Here you have two guys who really needed to
belong to a union. They both are on the bottom of the economic ladder and
both would have done so much better if they had been union members all of
their life. But instead they bash unions just like they're business owners.
Too bad Popgunner didn't promote and belong to a good union, it would have
made his life considerably better. But nooooo, he's anti union, he's poor,
and he's proud. Stupid too, just like you, Terrell.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawkie wrote:

:

[...]

Stupid is belonging to a union and whoring yourself for them, while
they price you out of a job, and it leaves our shores forever.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

[...]

In 1932, with the creation of the Purple Heart, Wound Chevrons were no
longer awarded to Army personnel.

In the modern military, the Wound Chevron is considered obsolete.

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

You said that you could not go to Vietnam because of your high
security clearance (bull ****)..

You're delusional as usual, ronnie.

So were did you fly in from? You
rough job at a heated/air conditioned T V repair shop

You're delusional as usual, ronnie.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

Another example of " No none of my parents kids lived"

You're delusiional as usual, ronnie.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

It does not take much to live off of the Government. No effort ,no
sweat and no work . Just your hand stretched out for the monthly check

It takes no effort to live off of your fellow man. No effort ,no
sweat and no work . Just your tongue stretched out to suck on the
union's tit.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell