Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_5_] SteveB[_5_] is offline

Default OT Machinery that a prostitute could buy for $5,500 per hour

"Ignoramus25976" wrote in message
For an hour of ****ing, these prostitutes can earn an equivalent of 27
hydraulic 20 ton presses from Harbor Freight, or a Miller Dynasty 200DX
welding machine with a new Coolmate 3.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080310/..._spitzer_dc_15

I am shocked by this and cannot even fathom what is it that they do
with their clients that makes them worth so much. Especially since
they cannot even keep secrets.

Doubtfully Elliott Spitzer was actually paying them with cash,
probably some favors were exchanged related to his official capacity.
Maybe he endorsed Hillary due to those sexual favors.

I grew up in Vegas, therefore have some intimate knowledge of prostitutes
and the biz. Not on a personal level, mind you, save for a couple of their
daughters ................... and if you count that ............. but I
digress ...........

Bottom line, they don't get to keep all the money. There's all sorts of
deductions, and a good hooker is HIGH maintenance. I doubt if these girls
got to keep 20% of what they take in. Some girls are lucky to get to keep
enough for busfare and a Happy Meal. No ****. But I do think there are a
slightly higher percentage of retired hookers who had some brains and
invested. I know a few, but only a few. Most of the good ones married well
and got a good life or a hell of a Palimony settlement.

Steve