Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Admiral Fallon disposed of by wingers

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:32:47 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
How old is Fallon ???

What life or health did he have or has ?

Would he be able to stand to a job for the next 5 or 10 years ?

No. Better now than later.

I bet he left for political reasons of his own.

He resigned because he said to the press that we wouldn't, and shouldn't, go
to war with Iran. The neocons got ****ed. Fallon wouldn't knuckle under. End
of story.

I wonder if they meant "deposed" in the subject...

I'm with Fallon. One more war will put us over the edge, and Shrub is
egotistical enough to bring our great country down. Grrrrrrrr.
Whether that edge is internal revolution, bankruptcy, or a world war
remains to be determined. Perhaps more of our generals should bail to
make the point to Shrub...before it's too late.

--
It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.
-- Garrison Keillor