Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Admiral Fallon disposed of by wingers

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:32:47 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
How old is Fallon ???

What life or health did he have or has ?

Would he be able to stand to a job for the next 5 or 10 years ?

No. Better now than later.

I bet he left for political reasons of his own.

He resigned because he said to the press that we wouldn't, and shouldn't, go
to war with Iran. The neocons got ****ed. Fallon wouldn't knuckle under. End
of story.

I wonder if they meant "deposed" in the subject...

I'm with Fallon. One more war will put us over the edge, and Shrub is
egotistical enough to bring our great country down. Grrrrrrrr.
Whether that edge is internal revolution, bankruptcy, or a world war
remains to be determined. Perhaps more of our generals should bail to
make the point to Shrub...before it's too late.

--
It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.
-- Garrison Keillor
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
[...]

Several stories lately have said that Bush is set on a course, the autopilot
is on, and nothing in this world is going to change it. He'd might as well
go on vacation. In fact, I think he is.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:53:49 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news

I wonder if they meant "deposed" in the subject...

I'm with Fallon. One more war will put us over the edge, and Shrub is
egotistical enough to bring our great country down. Grrrrrrrr.
Whether that edge is internal revolution, bankruptcy, or a world war
remains to be determined. Perhaps more of our generals should bail to
make the point to Shrub...before it's too late.

Several stories lately have said that Bush is set on a course, the autopilot
is on, and nothing in this world is going to change it. He'd might as well
go on vacation. In fact, I think he is.

For how many terms now?

--
It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.
-- Garrison Keillor
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:53:49 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news

I wonder if they meant "deposed" in the subject...

I'm with Fallon. One more war will put us over the edge, and Shrub is
egotistical enough to bring our great country down. Grrrrrrrr.
Whether that edge is internal revolution, bankruptcy, or a world war
remains to be determined. Perhaps more of our generals should bail to
make the point to Shrub...before it's too late.

Several stories lately have said that Bush is set on a course, the
autopilot
is on, and nothing in this world is going to change it. He'd might as well
go on vacation. In fact, I think he is.

For how many terms now?

Since he last read _My Pet Goat_, I think.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:26:33 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:53:49 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news

I wonder if they meant "deposed" in the subject...

I'm with Fallon. One more war will put us over the edge, and Shrub is
egotistical enough to bring our great country down. Grrrrrrrr.
Whether that edge is internal revolution, bankruptcy, or a world war
remains to be determined. Perhaps more of our generals should bail to
make the point to Shrub...before it's too late.

Several stories lately have said that Bush is set on a course, the
autopilot
is on, and nothing in this world is going to change it. He'd might as well
go on vacation. In fact, I think he is.

For how many terms now?

Since he last read _My Pet Goat_, I think.

Was that the one he read upside down to the kids?
(Who paid Snopes to invalidate that one?

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Bush would probably start a war with Iran but he hasn't got an army to do it
with, how unlucky. I wonder how that happened? What worries me isn't that he
will go on vacation. I wish he would. But instead he'll be like Hitler and
think he has armies he can send into battle that don't actually exist. No
question that Bush is in his own reality. Thank Zeus he's the lamest duck
I've ever seen. He'll probably wander around the White House aimlessly with
his dog Barney for the next 9 months wondering what to do besides working
out. Which is good because every time he does something he makes another
mess. Why didn't people listen when we told them this guy was too dumb to
even eat a pretzel?

Hawke