Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default plug ring circuit keeps flicking the fuse switch on fuse board

In article
,
Dundonald wrote:
Just had an extension and new fuse board fitted as a result. One of
the plug rings keeps flicking the fuse switch on the fuse board when
there's a bunch of appliances running off it in the kitchen, the usual
stuff - kettle, washing machine, dryer etc ... I'm gonna talk to the
sparky about this but I'm wondering 1. why this might be happening and
2. if there's a possibility to increase/decrease the tolerance level
before the fuse switch flicks?

What 'flicks'? Just the one for that circuit or one which does others as
well?

--
*Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.