Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default Union workers make more money $

On Mar 11, 10:21*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:10 am, Gunner wrote:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:54:22 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron

wrote:
On Mar 10, 10:24 pm, Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 01:13:01 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

*I love little boys

* It's OK Ron, we all know that you're a pedophile. *Sooner or later,
the police will arrest you but it's ok, because they're union cops..
Remember that as they beat the crap out of you, that they're union, too.

And the Corrections Officers Union guards will be looking the other
way as the general population cons gang rape Ron, then stick a shank
in his ear and wiggle it around like a 5 speed.

Union Brotherhood and all that.

Gunner

Gunner:

* * How did you get your name? Calling people names and making
accusations about others.People that you do not even know.They should
call you guillotine lips.It is more fitting to your toxic personality..
You really are a nasty person but I am sure that you already knew
that..
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

The irony of a Union spit shill calling ME names and calling ME
nasty, is exquisite and a marvelous thing to behold.

Btw...what accusation did I make about you, other than you being a
Union spit shill?

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

Gunner:
* *Back in the spring of 1970. * I was retuning home from my second
tour of duty in Vietnam. *We arrived in Oakland,California.. * I
finished processing. Got my orders for a 30 day leave and then I would
report to Ft.Riley Kansas.As I was leaving I had to walk beside a
chain link fence to where I would catch a taxi. On the other side of
the fence there were antiwar demonstrators. * I was cursed,spit at and
called ever name that you could think of. *I did not know any of these
people! *They did not know me but yet they attacked me. * As I
approached near the end of their group. A young woman flashed me. As I
looked over...someone threw urine at my face and on my uniform. I
could have easily pull the trigger. Years later I was going through
some rough times. I could see faces from Vietnam and faces from
Oakland. I came close to pulling the pin. I learned and survived.
* *You Gunner remind me of those people at Oakland. "They did not know
me but yet they attacked me" You are the same..

* *Nice SOB story, and here you are judging and damning people you've
never met. *Do you expect us to beleive you are the only one who was
taunted by idiots when they got home? *All of my possessions were
damaged while flying home, soaked with booze and other scents that were
so bad almost everything had to be thrown away, yet it didn' make me
want to shoot up the airport. *You have everve mental problems, and you
need help before you do shoot someone.

Union Millwright and Damn Proud of it.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!- Hide quoted text -

You said that you could not go to Vietnam because of your high
security clearance (bull ****).. So were did you fly in from? You
rough job at a heated/air conditioned T V repair shop
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com