Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Ceo Manual

Millwright Ron wrote:

My computer is made by a Union Worker. "Me"

The ability to use a #2 Philips screw driver and plug a few cables and
boards together is not 'building' a computer. A monkey could be trained
to do it. In fact, you are proof of that.

It involves selecting a chipset, designing the circuit, laying out
the PC board and sourcing all the parts. Then you have to create a
profile for the reflow oven, write the routines for the pick and place
machines, write the driver software, along with the BIOS. Something
that has likely never been done by union people because it requires the
ability to think and work without worrying which union gets which part
of the job.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell