Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New Ceo Manual

By the time you finish reading this book, you'll be ready to be CEO...
There is a very good reason why you are not the CEO - you are
obviously not enough of a scumbag... yet.

How to Lie Cheat & Steal Your Way to the TOP is a take-no-prisoners
guide to surviving the daily corporate warfare that is office
politics. Every company has politics and politicians. You need to
learn how to use politics to your advantage and how to get ahead
without raising a sweat.

This is the book your bosses did not want published. All of their
grubby little secrets contained in this volume, are now available to
the general public.

You'll learn such things as:
how the company spends its money and what you'll have to do to make a
large chunk of it yours;

how bosses fritter away their time (and expect you to make up for
it);

how to look like you're working harder than you really are;

how to avoid all responsibility when things go wrong;

how to take credit for something you were not involved in;

how to 'stab' people in the back and escape undetected;

how to suck-up to the right people;

shredding any remaining sense of morality or fair-play you may have

In short, this book will equip you with all the skills you need for
career survival and your climb to the TOP of the executive ladder

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
By the time you finish reading this book, you'll be ready to be CEO...

snip

Sounds like sour grapes, get turned down for that promotion to assistant to the
assistant toilet cleaner? So much for your management aspirations, eh???

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Millwright Ron" wrote in message
By the time you finish reading this book, you'll be ready to be CEO...

snip

Sounds like sour grapes, get turned down for that promotion to assistant to the
assistant toilet cleaner? So much for your management aspirations, eh???

And he has the perfect tounge for the job, too.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David R. Birch" wrote:

Gee, Ron, I recognize your source for this since it reminds me of how
the workers treated each other in the union shop at Briggs & Stratton
where I worked for a year. I stood out and came under pressure from
the other "workers" because I WORKED for a year.

Too bad your union rhetoric only refers to how they once were and
ignores how they are now.

He wouldn't know. He slept all day instead of working, but the union
protected his 'job'.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default New Union Manual

Original publication BEFORE Millwright Wrong edited it...........

Millwright Ron wrote in article

By the time you finish reading this book, you'll be ready to be a high-

ranking Union Officer...
There is a very good reason why you are not the Union President - you are
obviously not enough of a scumbag... yet.

How to Lie Cheat & Steal Your Way to the TOP is a take-no-prisoners
guide to surviving the daily warfare that is union leadership
politics. Every union has politics and politicians. You need to
learn how to use politics to your advantage and how to get ahead
without raising a sweat.

This is the book your union officers did not want published. All of their
grubby little secrets contained in this volume, are now available to
the general union membership.

You'll learn such things as:
how the union spends its money and what you'll have to do to make a
large chunk of it yours;

how union bosses fritter away their time (and expect you to pay for
it);

how to look like you're working harder than you really are;

how to avoid all responsibility when things go wrong;

how to take credit for something you were not involved in;

how to 'stab' people in the back and escape undetected;

how to suck-up to the right people;

shredding any remaining sense of morality or fair-play you may have

In short, this book will equip you with all the skills you need for
career survival and your climb to the TOP of the union ladder

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 9, 8:56*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. "Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote in news:70975f67-998e-
:

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. "Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Really.....so how pray tell did you fabricate the components...oh wait
you meant you 'ASSEMBLED' a pc by yourself. So did the PC fairy put
these 'Union' made items under your pillow or did you buy non-union
foreign made parts. The more you talk the bigger hole you dig, maybe if
you keep talking you can bring the joys of Unions to the Chinese. I'm
sure they would appreciate it.

Bill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

My computer is made by a Union Worker. "Me"

And your Chinese owners thank you.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. *"Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Really.....so how pray tell did you fabricate the components...oh wait
you meant you 'ASSEMBLED' a pc by yourself. *So did the PC fairy put
these 'Union' made items under your pillow or did you buy non-union
foreign made parts. *The more you talk the bigger hole you dig, maybe if
you keep talking you can bring the joys of Unions to the Chinese. *I'm
sure they would appreciate it.

Bill- Hide quoted text -

Bill....
Do you fabricate anything but talk?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. "Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

But are the parts you use to build it made by Union workers? Or, even
Made in America?

If not you are exploiting the Chinese/Malaysian/Vietnamese slave
workers, aren't you?

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Millwright Ron wrote:

By the time you finish reading this book,

* *Still using a non union-made Chinese made computer, Ron?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

My computer is made by a Union Worker. *"Me"

Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

But are the parts you use to build it made by Union workers? Or, even
Made in America?

If not you are exploiting the Chinese/Malaysian/Vietnamese slave
workers, aren't you?

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)- Hide quoted text -

************************************************** ************************************************** ******

If I could get products made in America by Union workers. I would and
I do as much as possible. I support the small Mom and Pop local
stores. I eat cheese from Wisconsin,Chickens from Washington,Potatoes
from Idaho,Oranges from Florida,beef from my neighbors, chickens from
my hen house, books from the local book store, the local news
paper,fishing tackle from the blue goose,I reload my own bullets,I
support the local logging industry.Just because someone is non-union
does not make them a bad person nor does it make them a bad person in
they are Union.
Buy American,Buy from the local stores.Support the local economy.
Keep your money at home.

Frank Lloyd Wright:
If capitalism is fair then unionism must be. If men have a right to
capitalize their ideas and the resources of their country, then that
implies the right of men to capitalize their labor.

Thomas Jefferson:

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate
their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take
from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned -- this is the sum of
good government.

Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It...
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

************************************************* ************************************************** *******

[...]

You seem to be ignoring the question. "You are exploiting the
Chinese/Malaysian/Vietnamese slave workers, aren't you?"

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

If I could get products made in America by Union workers.

You can't get those parts, US made because union greed has sent all
those jobs overseas.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Millwright Ron wrote:

My computer is made by a Union Worker. "Me"

The ability to use a #2 Philips screw driver and plug a few cables and
boards together is not 'building' a computer. A monkey could be trained
to do it. In fact, you are proof of that.

It involves selecting a chipset, designing the circuit, laying out
the PC board and sourcing all the parts. Then you have to create a
profile for the reflow oven, write the routines for the pick and place
machines, write the driver software, along with the BIOS. Something
that has likely never been done by union people because it requires the
ability to think and work without worrying which union gets which part
of the job.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell