Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default American wages

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 21:05:01 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

You are certainly right! *We read about the one in 100,000 companies that have
the huge compensation packages while most firms' officers make a reasonable
salary and work their asses off.- Hide quoted text -

Care to tell us about some of the "good guys"?

Meanwhile your children's future is being raped by the likes of these
guys....

And make no mistake, your kids are going to have to pay for this
one....

TMT

Odd that so many Democrat politicians are millionares, no? Far more
Democrat Congress critters than Republican ones.

Why is that?

Im curious..how many of them own their own businesses. Like..Nancy
Pelosi for example? The one with a number of businesses, which hire
illegal aliens

Im sure there are others I could find in a few moments searching on
the net....

Or are they simply like Congressman (Cold Cash) Jefferson, who instead
of mold in the fridge, finds money in the freezer, to attribute their
riches to?

Gunner